This has nothing to do with Craig but since it is our family's only blog I thought I may as well post some Easter pictures for the family to see. I need some training on blogger as I can't figure out how to get it to put the pictures where I want them. So you'll just have to look at them all above. I could mention that Craig isn't in the Saturday morning pictures because he's usually in a grumpy mood on holidays.
At our house the Easter bunny comes on Saturday morning. Amanda was so excited she was up before 6:00am. Emily wrote a note to the Easter Bunny asking him to leave a picture of himself. On the camera we found this picture where you can see the Easter Bunny's shadow while he's trying to take a picture.
On Easter Sunday we wake up and have a devotional where we read the Easter story from the scriptures and then it was off to church later in the afternoon.

2 comments:
Haha at first I thought the pictures with the candles were carrots on a plate that you were leaving for the Easter bunny. I was a little disappointed that you cook all of these elegant meals and you couldn't come up with more than a carrot on a plate for a rabbit.
PS Just right click on the picture, and then cut and paste it where you want it on the post.
Cute Pictures!
Post a Comment