Friday, July 30, 2010

Summertime Fun

We have been doing so much this summer that I thought we needed a little update. Here's just a little of what we've been doing this summer.

We managed to squeeze in a camping trip with our friends the Rawlings. We haven't gone camping an awful lot yet which is weird for our family (we usually go at least four times every year). We did a little fishing and I even got to try a Rainbow Trout.

All the kids on a hike.



We also spent quite a bit of time boating and in the water


Emily is also in a contest for the biggest cabbage in her class. With a little help from Dad, her cabbage is getting pretty big.

We also got the chance to float the Boise River. We have been doing this each summer for a couple years now and I think we will keep doing it for a while.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Holy Cow! That cabbage is HUGE!!! Allie, where is a picture of your quilled snowflake?

cjnichols said...

You guys are lucky to have gone camping even a couple of times! The mountains are wonderful!! Looks like fun!
That cabbage is huge!! How did you get it that big? Lots of fertilizer? Or is it a special breed? Either way, I hope she wins!

Tiffani said...

Looks like fun! Emily, I think you are going to win....WOW!