Today we went down to Eagle Island to go ice skating on the lake, and it was so much fun! There were only about four other people and they left after a while, leaving all the ice to us. All of us are improving so much, by the end of the day we were whizzing around the lake (not as fast as Dad of course, but I was even impressed with myself). I love skating in nature so much more than a rink. At the end none of us wanted to leave.
Saturday, December 10, 2011
Ice Skating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Allie, you look GREAT in that snow hat! Seriously, don't know what you are talking about!
I agree with Julie.....you look cute! That ice doesn't look too thick.....I think I would have been nervous!
I have always wanted to skate on a frozen pond! Lucky you! And to have the pond to yourselves is even better!
Glad you had fun!
Cute photo of you all skating! I guess I need to get a pair of skates. I use to love skating during recess (during my childhood years living in Alaska).
Post a Comment