Sunday, February 5, 2012

Amanda

Two things have happened to Amanda lately that deserve a blog post:
1. Squashing her finger
Amanda was playing with a folding chair in the computer room and it folded on her finger. This is the second time in her life that she has seriously squashed her finger, and she had just as big of a panic attack as the last time, even though she was only one then (although last time her fingernail ended up falling off, hopefully that won't happen this time).

We had to wrap it up for her basketball game


2. Basketball Season
Amanda is back in basketball and had her second game yesterday. The first game Amanda made the first two shots for her team, and they totally creamed the other girls. No one except us was keeping track of the score, and it was about 20 to 6. I consider that creaming, not just beating. Anyway, Amanda is doing great and I think she is really enjoying basketball.



3 comments:

Linda said...

Way to go, Amanda! I hope your finger heals quickly! Love ya!

Tiffani said...

Amanda, it sounds like you could "school" the rest of us in basketball. I guess your hurt finger didn't slow down your game!

cjnichols said...

I am impressed that she can still play that well with a hurt finger! Better watch out when that finger is healed!