We finally met up with the cousins to walk around Cornell and Ithaca! I think Dad had the most fun of our family that day, because Cornell was where he went to school. First we stopped at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology. Through this window you can see out to lots of bird feeders constantly full of birds. I could have sat there all day. I even got to see a cardinal or two.
There was also a sound room where we had fun listening to and imitating animal sounds.
We walked on a few trails, even though it was a little rainy.
Dad's family
Then we hiked Lucifer Falls. Maddie and I
Jacob and Gabriel goofing off
Emily, Gabriel, and Amanda
All the cousins
This was the best view of all
The trio hanging out. :)
We walked on a few trails, even though it was a little rainy.
Dad's family
Then we hiked Lucifer Falls. Maddie and I
Jacob and Gabriel goofing off
Emily, Gabriel, and Amanda
All the cousins
This was the best view of all
The trio hanging out. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment