Sunday, January 27, 2013

Behind the Scenes

Throughout all of the bigger events happening in our lives (dance recitals, grandparents visiting, birthdays, etc.) we have been doing smaller things, some of which we do normally every day, that you may want to here about.
So here's the behind the scenes look at our house:
Over the past few weeks, our strangely long-lasting snow has begun to turn into slush and ice. But we did have one day where everything was covered in frost, and it was so gorgeous we had to take pics
 I've spent most of my time everyday here, at the computer, doing homework. My family knows that when I've been missing for half the day, I'm probably doing homework. (But we did get a new office chair!)
Lego construction
For every A on our report cards, we got lots of free stuff, like tokens to use at Wahooz
 And a dozen free Krispy Kreme doughnuts
 We've made shocking discoveries under the microscope
 And baked snickerdoodles
That's what's happening at our house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

January has been very interesting! Love,
Amanda

Linda said...

Yummm.....the Krispy Kreme donuts and snickerdoodles have made me hungry!

Tiffani said...

Looks like you are having a fun time...I am waiting for the kids to take their report cards to Krispy kreme because someone usually shares one with me!