Sunday, August 7, 2011

Utah

Next on the super long update, we got an excuse to go to Utah one last time before summer ends-Mom's sister Jinnee's wedding!


First comes the preparations, which I had a fun time helping with! We all pitched in to help make flowers for the reception and a few other things.


I love how the centerpieces turned out. Gorgeous!



The night before the big day we had a swimming party with Junior's (my aunt's new husband) family and our gang. The kids loved the slide and rocks to dive off.



Then the wedding day! Everything was so pretty and so much fun! Here is the happy couple.



The bride-I LOVE her dress!



All the cousins



And our family (I love this picture and am REALLY hoping this goes on our wall instead of the old family photo) :D



On our way back home we got to stop at the Migratory Bird Refuge. We looked at the visitor's center and got to go on the trails and see cool birds.



Thanks to Jinnee for our awesome Utah trip!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Cute pictures! It looks like you have had a busy and fun summer.

Tiffani said...

I love your family photo - you are so happy and colorful!

I also love your table decorations - Jody you have got talent!