Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day

 The first day of a new school year has come! And boy is it going to be hectic. At least all of us are at Compass though, if we were at different schools our schedule would be impossible!

This year we have one high schooler (YEAH!!) one in middle school, and one in elementary school. So on Monday we were up at 5:40 with our new backpacks packed with all our school supplies. I started 9th grade. (Go Freshmen!) :) I will be starting seminary in two weeks, so our mornings aren't too crazy yet.

Emily is starting 6th grade with Mrs. Anderson
Amanda is starting fourth grade with Mrs White. I think Amanda is the most excited of all of us.
Just to give you a feel for how this year is going to be for us, all three girls had homework-on the first day. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You all look darling!