With fall just about here, the garden is just ending and the fruit trees are just starting. We have been doing lots of harvesting lately!
First, the garden is just finishing up, but it seems like it will never die down! We still have raspberries, carrots, squash, and beets left even after this:
First, the garden is just finishing up, but it seems like it will never die down! We still have raspberries, carrots, squash, and beets left even after this:
For family home evening one night, we took all our extra vegetables and made vegetable art. We had all sorts of creations: people, aliens, Nibbles, and a boat.
Then our pear tree brought us yummy pears. I wanted more pears, but they seem to have gone fast.
The apple tree was overflowing this year! We had all the buckets below and at least half of the apples are still on the tree now. Good thing we all like apples (including Nibbles, they are like rabbit junk food) :)
We even had to go on top of the trailer behind the tree to reach them.
Happy fall everyone!

3 comments:
I know where I am headed if there is ever a famine!!!
why can't we grow that much food!!! olivia :(
Holy Smokes!!! That is a lot of produce! I bet they taste yummy too! Lucky family.....
Post a Comment